How To Eat Avocados For Weight loss
Avocados have always had a bad reputation of having high calorie and fat content.
But, numerous recent studies have come up with a conclusion that avocados can help people lose weight instead of adding more fat to their body. It is a staple ingredient that is used in foods in many dishes across the world, especially in cuisines of Latin America and Southeast Asia.
Anyone who enjoys tasty and fresh food would enjoy eating avocados as well as obtain the full range of benefits that come with vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin C, potassium, iron, magnesium, and niacin.
Benefits of Avocados
There are numerous benefits associated with avocados and oils extracted from this fruit that ranges from making you feel full faster to aiding in the formation of adiponectin, a hormone that plays a role in helping our body to burn more fat cells. Some of the other benefits include curbing your appetite when you eat a handful of avocados around 20 to 30 minutes before a meal; the healthy fats contained in this fruit will also keep you fuller for a longer time, so you want to resort to eating junk food and unhealthy snacks.
Avocados also increase your basic metabolic rate thus providing more energy during the time of exercise. It also enhances bowel movements as it has a high concentration of fiber.
How to eat avocado for weight loss
There are many ways you can consume this remarkable fruit and reap the rewards in the form of a healthier body. Some of the common and tasty ways to eat avocados are the following:
1. Mix it with your favorite fruit salad and have it as a healthy evening snack.
2. Toss the peeled slices of avocado on the grill and let it remain there until it obtains a brownish charred look. Enjoy this simple preparation as a side dish.
3. If you have ripe avocados, use it to make a fruit smoothie that putting everything in the blender and topping it off with ice.
4. Make a delicious potato salad by mixing gazpacho avocado chunks with bell peppers, tomatoes, vegetable broth, and seasonings.
5. Make a thick, creamy chicken soup by throwing in some avocado with chicken stock and blending it all in an immersion blender.
These are only some of the methods of consuming avocado that you can try out as a beginner. Don’t be afraid to let your imagination run crazy and experiment with even more ingredients to prepare your signature dish. The ideal health is only a few dishes away.